George Shinkle makes things happen. Groups know how to do the right thing at the right time when George is involved.
Shows Passion for Customer Satisfaction
Projects High Energy and Enthusiasm
Solves Problems Creatively
Manages Complex Details
Drives Organizations to Excel
- Experienced International Consultant
- Published research in top tier academic journals
- Implemented a successful lean management system for a $3 billion revenue organization
- Developed strategic direction and implementation system for major automotive suppliers in Europe, Africa, and North America
- Established technical strategy and implementation plan for major European automotive supplier
- Developed global integration plan for European and North American conglomerates
- Evaluated European and North American companies for client acquisition
- Over 15 years with General Motors
- Worked with Toyota
- Recognized with prestigious Kettering Award
- Directed technical, manufacturing, and commercial groups worldwide
- Developed successful new products
- Awarded patents
- Managed a $600 million business
BSME, Purdue University
MBA, Ball State University
PhD, Purdue University
P.E., Licensed Professional Engineer
George tirelessly works to improve the effectiveness of organizations. People are motivated by George’s high energy approach and enthusiasm in developing creative solutions and implementation plans.
George has a passion for customer satisfaction. He has worked with customers worldwide, and understands the unique needs of American, European, African, Australian, and Asian customers. George is adept at dealing with cultural differences and diversity due to his experience living and working internationally.
George has broad experience as an international consultant and in industry. Clients recognize his ability to provide support for strategic organizational alignment, lean management systems implementation, marketing strategy, program management, technology planning and implementation, quality improvement, and lean enterprise implementation. George focuses on results and is a catalyst that helps clients to be more effective.
George has become quite accomplished in the art of home wine-making. While he prefers hearty reds and is working to create Bordeaux-style wines, two of his Chardonnays have received a gold medal and a silver medal in competition. He also enjoys hiking and participating in activities with his wife and children.